I had used the free app STP piror the FY2022. I did the migration at the beginning July . Cant sign

Options
FotoDirect
FotoDirect Member Posts: 2 ✭

Hi there, i used the free STP app before and did the migration to new free basic plan at beginning of july 2021. I did not do any transaction because of covid lockdown until now. But I cannot sign in because my password not valid and no record of account. Please advise what happened and how to fix this. I don't want to lose my previous records.

Thanks in advance

Answers

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert
    Options

@FotoDirect Looks like something the Reckon Community support team may have to look into. To confirm if your data was successfully migrated to the new Payrol App you can check on this website - Reckon Payroll

Hope your login Id and password are still active. The system will send you SMS for authentication.

Also confirm if you are using the latest Payroll app on your phone - 2.12.16

• FotoDirect
    FotoDirect Member Posts: 2 ✭
    Options

Originally after i did the transfer from early july, i signed in the new app. It was ok to log in. But couple days ago i tried again. It sais invalid password. So i reset the password but once logged in. I went in settings, there is no record of the previous company setup and other details. It is like a brand new account.

Could reckon support give me any ideas whats wrong?

Or other forum members can help me how to contact reckon support telephone number?

Thank you

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert
    Options

@FotoDirect Reckon may not be offering any phone support for the Payroll App. However, they are very good at responding in this Forum. You may have to be a bit patient though.

As I mentioned in the meantime do check if the web view link I provided in previous comment works and if so what do you see in your account. It is unclear from your message if you have checked the web view or is the company data missing from the phone app after you logged in.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @FotoDirect

After you did the migration back in July, were you able to view your data in the Payroll App after the migration had completed? If so, and from what you've described it sounds like you might now be logging in with different credentials than what your account is registered under.

Can you shoot me your ABN and I'll take a look at where/how your account is currently setup.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.