annual leave stopped accuring

Options

hi

i have an employee whos annual leave just stopped accruing. i have gone and checked everything in the leave details tab . accrual period = every pay , hours accrued 2.55 , maximum hours is blank. reset every year is not ticked . how do i fix this annoying problem. when i do his pay it is not showing on his pay slip the 2.55 accrual and i have to manually adjust it every week yet when i go back into the employee's pay leave details box the 2.55 hours is there. anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,303 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Check the pay rates and make sure his pay is still set to accrue leave- the leave loading rate as well

• richo_9305760
    richo_9305760 Member Posts: 6
    Options

thanks kris for your reply where other than the payroll and compensation box do you do that . in the leave details box under holiday everything seems correct as i have crosschecked with my other employees

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,303 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Employees - manage payroll items - click on his pay item and go through windows, next next ….

inclusions - include in every hour worked…. Should be ticked

• richo_9305760
    Options

thanks Kris i did what you said all the employee's (9) come under holiday hourly and hourly pay the box is ticked but it is still not accruing for this particular employee

• Kris_Williams
    Options

Maybe go into that employee- delete the pay rate - click ok, then go back in and put it back. I take a photo of the screen first if necessary

• richo_9305760
    Options

thanks Kris still no luck

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hi @richo

It sounds like you've done a fair bit of checking and also troubleshooting. The next step I'd suggest is having a chat with our technical support team so we can get a technician to take a closer look into this with you.

When you have a chance can you please give us a buzz on 1300 799 0150

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• richo_9305760
    Options

hi rav

thanks tried to call but they said number is temporarily out of service

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Apologies, I typed the number incorrectly above, the correct phone number is 1300 799 150, option 3 for Reckon Accounts Hosted support.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.