mirgating over to Payroll app.

Options
Gail_10862086
Gail_10862086 Member Posts: 5 ✭

I come up to the same step all the time and can't go any further. It tells me this ABN &Branch number is already registered and wont go to another step..

When I go to the old STP its retired and it tells me to learn more etc;

I have tried deleting the app and downloading it again however the same information is still in it

Hope you can help me please

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Gail,

What is the ABN that you're trying to migrate over to the Payroll App?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Gail_10862086
    Options

We have 2 businesses, I use 2 different email addresses to sign in

ABN 88 052 014 267

ABN 12 022 322 474

Thank you So much for your help

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Can you please try the migration again now.

Please ensure you sign into the Payroll App using the same email address and password that you use on the old STP app for each respective account.

Also, do not create any additional GST branch registrations for your ABN if they don't exist in reality eg. Branch 002, Branch 003 etc.

Let me know how you get on with the migration this time.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jenny Nordon
    Jenny Nordon Member Posts: 13 ✭
    Options

Hi Rav.

I am having the same problem. My ABN is 81 191 894 637

Can you please help me as I have been trying this for 3 weeks now with no success. :(

• Gail_10862086
    Options

Thank You Rav, I have finally got it finished. Putting in the birthday is a pain, unless I'm missing something you should just be able to put it in a lot easier just with numbers

I really appreciate how you have helped me

Cheers Gail

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert
    Options

Hi Gail - If you are using Android the trick is to click on the year at top left to get to the year list. This is the trickiest part. Rest follows once the year is selected. Hope this helps.☺️

• Gail_10862086
    Options

Thank you swakhlu01 I have apple, it just took so much time to get the birthday in.

Appreciate you trying to help me

Cheers Gail

• Rav
    Options

Hi Gail,

Keep this handy for next time. On iOS there is a scrolling date picker if you tap on the 'Month' label which will allow you to scroll through months/years for the Date of Birth a lot easier and quicker. I'll add a screenshot below which hopefully illustrates what I mean.

• Gail_10862086
    Options

Yes Rav, that's what I was doing but if was very hard to go back without it going to the wrong year, maybe because I was going back to 1950, but thank you for replying

Cheers Gail