Is there a log in issue today with Reckon One?

Options
VMP
VMP Member Posts: 6

I type in my correct Gmail credentials and only get returned to the log in page without any error message. I have made no changes to my settings.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,468 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @VMP

I've just tested logging in to a couple of my Reckon One accounts and seemed to work ok.

Which browser are you using? Does the same thing occur if you attempt to login using a different browser?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• VMP
    Options

I have tried to login on both Safari and Chrome numerous times, clearing my cache each time.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,468 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hmmm ok, sounds odd. I can't seem to replicate that behaviour on a few accounts I've tried so far.

Just to confirm, you're not using one of the SSO methods to login right? ie. Sign in with Google/Sign in with Office 365 etc but instead just manually entering in your email address & password which I assume you've been doing up until now?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• VMP
    Options

Sorry, I am signing in with Google.

• Rav
    Options

Is the email address you're using to access your Reckon One account the same one that is registered to this Community account?

If so, I've just had a look at it and the account is not configured as a Google SSO login account. Basically, it just means that the account was not created using the 'Sign in with Google' method but instead is just a 'normal' account where you need to enter your email address and password then hit sign in.

If you attempt to do that, does it work for you?

• VMP
    Options

The email address is the same. I have always signed in using the "Sign in with Google" method. I recall when I set up my Reckon account I had difficulty with signing directly into Reckon and the only way I could sign in was with the "Sign in with Google" method and I have been doing so ever since. Should I try changing my Reckon password?, I tried to sign in as a normal account with no success.

• VMP
    Options

This is the message I get when I try to log directly into Reckon:

"This email address has not been verified, check your inbox for the verification email. Reset your password if you have lost the verification email".

I do not have a verification email.

• Rav
    Options

Hmmm ok. Give it another go now and the verification side of things should be taken care of but, the account is still showing as a 'normal type' account and not a Google SSO one on my end.

• VMP
    Options

Appreciate your help with this Rav. All good now, I logged in successfully as a "normal type account" after resetting my password.

Thank you.