Migrate from Reckon Accounts plus 2021 to Reckon One
I use Reckon Accounts plus 2021 and would like to migrate to Reckon One.
Reckon One can migrate data free for
- Chart of accounts list
- Customer list
- Supplier lists
- Items list
But the free standard data migration does not include account, customer or supplier balances, and any individual transactions such as bills, invoices, cheques, etc.
My questions are:
- after the free migration by Reckon tech team, what will be the proper steps for me to complete the book?
- Do I manually enter transactions from 1 July 2021 to migration date?
- Do I manually input open balance for each account, such as bank balance as of 1 July 2021? or as of migration date?
Any experience shared is much appreciated. thanks.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community