Superannuation for casual employees under the 450 threshold in new Reckon app

Options
BradleyFox
BradleyFox Member Posts: 4

We have a casual employee whose pay falls under the $450/month superannuation threshold because of their low hours. The app will not calculate super when I process the pay run or when I send it to the ATO via STP. Is there a way to calculate and add the super for this employee to make their super show up and make it appear when transferring pay run information to the ATO via STP?

Comments

• peter24468
    peter24468 Member Posts: 13
    Options

I have the same problem. I also have a casual employee that works around 22 hours per week and earns over the thresh each week. Three months now and still wont add on the supper.

Hoping for a fix for this soon.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,303 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited October 2021
    Options

In settings in the cog, pay items, super, there is a threshold line and statutory threshold is ticked, you could try unticking that.

You are referring to Reckon One aren’t you, you have posted under that category?

• peter24468
    Options

I think you are onto something. I have the thresh hold unticked but i went into pay items and there is an option to tick super included and it was unticked so i will try that :)

• peter24468
    Options

Yes this fixed it, so the fix was to go into the cog :settings" pay items, pay items, i was using for this particular employee and tick supper thresh hold included for this pay item and tick the box.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,303 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Glad it worked out for you