Paypal Subscriptions

Options
Dicire
Dicire Member Posts: 2
edited October 2021 in Reckon One

I am looking for accounting software for my small business and Reckon One is currently top of the list, but I need to know about paypal integration for existing subscriptions.

I have a number of clients who pay for services on a monthy subscription through paypal. I cannot afford to ask them to re set-up their payments. Can Reckon One connect to my Business Paypal Account and import and manage the subscription payments, and if so, without having to re set up the subscriptions?

Happy to provide more detail if required.

Thanks and regards,

Eric.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,470 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Dicire

Paypal is available as a payment method for invoices that are created and sent from Reckon One.

You'll need to link your Paypal account to Reckon One in order for this to happen and I'll link a guide below which contains more info on how it works with Reckon One -

When you send out an invoice via email to a customer they have the ability to pay via Paypal, they'll just need to click the 'Pay Now' button (screenshot below) and they'll then be directed to the Paypal login page to complete the payment.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Dicire
    Dicire Member Posts: 2
    Options

So, by omission, that would be a "no, it can't" answer.