payroll app on my iphone

Options
Danielle1
Danielle1 Member Posts: 1
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

I have received a message from Reckon saying they haven't heard from me for awhile I do my pay run every week and it says done i go to declaration then submit to ATO on my pay run page it says done against all of them what has gone wrong there must be something I am not doing right.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Danielle1

Was this an email you received? If so, do you have a Bigpond email address by any chance?

We're getting a few reports from users in a similar situation where they've received this reminder however it was an email we sent to former STP app users who hadn't migrated yet. It sounds like you've done everything right and you're using the app correctly so you can disregard that email.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• ClaudiaR
    ClaudiaR Member Posts: 10
    Options

I received that message as well and I submit a pay run each week which says successful. I migrated months ago.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi guys, could I ask a favour. Could either of you forward that email you received to me at community@reckon.com? I'd just like to get it across to our marketing team to try and figure out why you're only getting these now.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.