Prepayments/GIT - Goods in Transit
i have a question on Prepayment/GIT(Goods in transit) , do i create a bank account name: Prepayment/GIT,
when I a do a prepayment (partial or fully prepaid).
Do I enter a Transfer from my cheque-bank account to Prepayment/GIT bank account. To show money leaving cheque-bank account.
Once I receive the actual invoice with the stock, i will write a cheque from the Prepayment/GIT bank account?
is this the right way to go about this?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community