Prepayments/GIT - Goods in Transit
i have a question on Prepayment/GIT(Goods in transit) , do i create a bank account name: Prepayment/GIT,
when I a do a prepayment (partial or fully prepaid).
Do I enter a Transfer from my cheque-bank account to Prepayment/GIT bank account. To show money leaving cheque-bank account.
Once I receive the actual invoice with the stock, i will write a cheque from the Prepayment/GIT bank account?
is this the right way to go about this?
- 17.3K All Categories
- 5.9K Accounts Hosted
- 5.5K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 10 PaySauce for Reckon Accounts NZ
- 2.9K Reckon One
- 807 Reckon Payroll App
- 9 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 12 Reckon Mate App
- 92 Reckon API
- 743 Payroll Premier
- 286 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.7K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 44 About Reckon Community