Submissions rejected: TFN must be a valid TFN

Options
Stew
Stew Member Posts: 7 ✭

I am getting submissions as well as my EFOY declaration rejected by the ATO with the error: TFN must be a valid TFN. The only option is Go to Company details, but this does not have any TFN info. Can anyone advise how to correct this, please?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Stew

Just to confirm, are you using the Payroll App?

In the case of the error message you're receiving I'd recommend going back into your employee information rather than the company information to verify that the TFN's for all employees are filled in and more importantly are valid.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Stew
    Options

Hi Rav

thanks for the reply.

Yes, I am using th payroll app.

Have checked employee TFNs and am resubmitting. Hope to have isolated the error there.

I was a bit confused that on the error report the direction was to company details.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Yes that's a good point. Can I get you to do me a favour if possible. Can you take a screenshot of that error message where its asking you to check 'Company Information' and post it here. I'll see if our devs can do something about that to make it clearer/more accurate.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Stew
    Options

Here's the screenshot.

It was confusing as I checked my company info, and there is not TFN for it. Now it seems obvious that I should have checked employee info, and I have found an error.

Thanks again for the support. It has always been very prompt and accurate.