100% earning to Super?
I am self employed and and using Payroll Reckon.
Sometimes I would like to put ALL my earnings of the month to my Super Fund.
How can I do that, to have $0 earnings but $1000 either as "Salary Sacrifice for Super" or "Super Guarantee"?
I can manage to do the above as "Salary Sacrifice for Super" but there is always a -$1000 "deduction"?
Any one has any solution?
- All Categories
- 6.6K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.1K Reckon One
- 115 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 11 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 17 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 908 Payroll Premier
- 81 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 64 About Reckon Community