Separate company

Options
System
System Member Posts: 233 Moderator Moderator
This discussion was created from comments split from: home and business program.

Comments

• robynlec
    robynlec Member Posts: 1
    Options

been with reckon 1 approx 4 months when i read features i was sure it said it could accomidate two companys which it has,bank data,reconciliation etc all working untill trying to bas statment,it will only allow 1 company.Sales said that dosn,t seem right,tech support says i need to buy another book and re enter everything for that seperate company.Can anyone say if thats correct

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @robynlec

I'm sorry to hear there's been a bit of miscommunication here.

To confirm, each Reckon One book accommodates one business. If you're attempting to do the accounts/reporting for a second business it will need to be in a separate Reckon One book. You can add a second book within the same account by clicking 'Add Product' in the top right corner and then choose Reckon One. The second book will have its own separate subscription.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.