Can't Enable GovConnect

Options
JEHC2022
JEHC2022 Member Posts: 3

Hello,

I’ve been trying to enable GovConnect but I can’t as it’s said that our ABN has already been registered. Actually, this is the first time we use Reckon One, so I don’t know why.

Could you help me with this issue, please?

Our ABN is 91647244077

Thanks in advance!

Lana.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Lana

The ABN that you've listed has been registered 6 days ago under our Reckon Payroll App which is why its not allowing you to register it again.

Are you using the Payroll App for payruns and STP OR are you switching over to Reckon One?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JEHC2022
    Options

Hi Rav,

Thanks for your quick response.

I'm very new to Reckon, don't know why it was registered under Reckon Payroll App. I must have done something incorrectly :D

Anyway, I'm using Reckon One for payruns and STP. What can I do to fix it now?

Thanks!

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Before I make any changes I think it might be a good idea for me to just check things over to ensure we've got things setup correctly.

Can you send me a Private Message with the email address that you're using for your Reckon One services so I can confirm the status of the GovConnect registration in that account.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JEHC2022
    Options

Just sent you a private message. Thanks Rav!