Payslips not sending

Good Afternoon

For the past few months we have been experiencing issues with payslips not sending. By all accounts (when I can get the emails sending) not all payslips will be sent, it is totally random who doesn't receive them, it can change from week to week. With a hundred payslips to send each week, it is a issue that all people don't receive these. It seems to send a few and then stop, I try to resend and it will send a few more and then stop. Its not consistent and its very frustrating.

We use Reckon Accounts Premier Edition 2021

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Jocelyn

Do you encounter any error messages or anything else during the send process or does it look like its gone through as normal?

Could you please try verify and rebuilding your file 3x and then check whether or not this behaviour persists after doing so.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jocelyn
    Jocelyn Member Posts: 40

So if I don't get the can't connect the to internet error, and it looks like it sends the list of payslips, not all emails go through. Last week it took 7 separate attempts at emailing before all one hundred employees got their payslips.

• Jocelyn
    Jocelyn Member Posts: 40

Now I have no forms appearing in the Send Forms Screen. I haven't tried to rebuild or verify our file yet.

We have a 5 log on licence. It appears my log on is not showing payslips in the Send Forms screen however another staffers log on does show the list of payslips!