My Discussion has disappeared after editing it

Options
amater10
amater10 Member Posts: 11

Hi!

A couple of days ago, I posted a Discussion and then decided to edit it to add a Tag, but afterward, I think I saw a message saying that the post needs to be approved by a moderator and then I haven't seen any trace of the message any more. No one has gotten back to me about it. What happened? Where's my post?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @amater10

I've had a look through our admin/moderation queue, spam queue, your profile and the change log and I can't see a post created under your Community account. Is there a chance you're using some other account on the Community? Although based on your IP it doesn't seem to be the case.

At times a post can be picked up the auto-spam checker and gets set aside for manual approval by an admin such as myself or a moderator if the content in the post trips up the spam bot's auto parameters. Again though, this doesn't seem to be the case here.

Can you try to create the post again and let me know when you have, I'll check it out.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.