Cannot mark new pay run as paid

Options
johnnynoiseguard
johnnynoiseguard Member Posts: 3 ✭

I am having trouble marking my pay run as paid today for some reason. I called support and they advised that as I do not pay to use I can only contact the community for assistance. Can anyone help me with this? I have restarted the app a few times and checked for updates but couldn't see any.

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @johnnynoiseguard

Can you let me know what is happening specifically when you attempt to finish the pay run?

Is there an error message appearing?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Answers

• johnnynoiseguard
    Options

"Failed to mark pay run as paid

Please try again

OK"

comes up

• johnnynoiseguard
    Options
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @johnnynoiseguard

So just to confirm, you're on the latest version of the Payroll App currently available (v2.19.36), correct?

Secondly, do you have multiple employees included within this payrun AND are their pay details all filled out correctly ie. you've entered the earnings, tax & super for all employees at a minimum?

Thirdly, are their any new employees that you're attempting to include in this pay run? The reason I'm asking is, do ALL employees have their profile information completed fully?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.