Can I fix a wrong 'Pending marked' process weeks ago

Options
762300 Member Posts: 6

I have been using Reckon since 2000 but this problem is stumping me.

Processing my final STP before our break I experienced a power hiccup and somehow my totals were doubled (I didn't notice until I came back after break)

my question is it too far back to replace the whole employees payroll process for that date and re submit it.

Thanks in advance

Anne

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Anne

If you've submitted a successful STP lodgement after this particular one then your Year to Date balances will have already been updated.

Where are you noticing the totals have doubled? Within the software or at the ATO end via the ATO Business Portal?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Options

Hi Rav

I have lodged STP since that date. The only problem I have is that the incorrect lodgement is still showing "Pending"

Is this a problem or should I ignore it?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

I'd say you can ignore that now. At times when the ATO service might be down due to an issue or maintenance at times submissions can fail to be processed on their end. Its not that common but it can happen on the odd occasion.

Since you've successfully submitted after this particular one your YTD balances will have already been updated.

(Note: Single Touch Payroll is reported on Year to Data basis only).

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Options

Thank you for your help Rav 🙂