How do I view my previous entries in the STP app?

amater10
amater10 Member Posts: 11
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

When I open the STP app, it states as follows: "The STP app has been retired...". There appears to be no way that I can view the entries that I have entered previously. I have already started using the Reckon Payroll app. However, I can't remember if I migrated the data from the STP app into the Payroll app. What I do know is that there is a tab showing STP submissions, including submissions made using the STP app. However, these entries show aggregate figures only and I can't see a breakdown of what each employee was paid nor the type of payments made to each employee. Is it possible now to still migrate data from the STP app? How do I do that? If not, how can I view the entries that had been made in the STP app?

Best Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓

@amater10

The STP app is now decommissioned and no longer accessible. If you have access to the ATO Business Portal you'll find information about your STP submissions in there as well however I can't comment on the level of detail/granularity it provides. The old STP app was a 'form' based reporting tool only meaning that the user was able to manually enter any balances for a STP submission, it did not perform any payroll calculations like the new/current Payroll App does.

However, I can't remember if I migrated the data from the STP app into the Payroll app. What I do know is that there is a tab showing STP submissions, including submissions made using the STP app.

From what you've described above, you've already successfully migrated your STP information from the old STP app to the Payroll App.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓

The level of granular detail you're looking for will be in the 'Pay Run' tab ie. the actual pay run created in the Payroll App (screenshot example below) then that corresponds to the STP submission you send which is found in the STP tab.

This only applies for pay runs created in the Payroll App itself. Any migrated submission data from the old STP app is only found in the STP tab only. The old STP app is now decommissioned and retired so is inaccessible.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Answers

• amater10
    amater10 Member Posts: 11

Hi @Rav,

Thanks for the info.

Just to be clear, this is a screenshot from the STP app (from before it was decommissioned). It shows that for one employee, an allowance of $250.00 was paid and that there was a superannuation liability of $47.50. At the bottom, it shows the totals for all employees reported in the pay run.

Unfortunately, in Reckon Payroll, all I can see are two figures aggregated for all the employees reported in each pay run (ie "Total gross" and "Total PAYG").😓

Is there no way to get back the data stored by the STP app?