Problem sending payslips with Outlook PWA

I have upgraded my computer to Windows 10 and now have Outlook PWA, but Reckon Accounts Desktop will no longer send my payslips through the email. Can you please help?

Tagged:

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

What is happening when you attempt to send your payslips now that you've upgraded?

Which email client were you using prior to the upgrade where it was working successfully?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• fischnet
    fischnet Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2022

I get a dialogue box "Email Setting" which asks for the password to my email - which takes me to 'Reckon Accounts Email' - which does not send the email. It gives an error message - "The email service you selected to use currently cannot be reached. Please ensure you are connected to the internet before trying again. If the problem persists contact your email provider for help." It appears to be using its own email or something rather than my default email of Outlook PWA.

I was successfully using Outlook 2016 before the upgrade.