Cosmic Bills & Reckon Hosted

Options
Jocelyn Hudson
Jocelyn Hudson Accredited Partner Posts: 13 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner

Hi, I am an Accredited Partner with Reckon and I have been using Reckon for over 20 years.

I have just started using Cosmic Bills to upload my bills and I find it very quick and easy to use.

Minimal mapping required if using expense accounts for your bill lines. A little more mapping required if you would like to use items for your bill lines but once completed saves so much time.

Comments

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    Options

Kevin

This is your ever concern??,

Go and see the PricingAt www.cosmicbills.com

See Pricing Tab

Do some googling How many customers you have ?

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Jocelyn Hudson
    Jocelyn Hudson Accredited Partner Posts: 13 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    Options

My apologies, the small plan is $395 for every 750 bills upload, paid in advance. That's only 53 cents per bill

To clarify, it's not monthly, it's when you have uploaded 750 bills whether it takes you a month, 2 months or more to reach the limit.

There is a larger plan if you require it. Check out their website for more information. www.cosmicbills.com

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    Options

Kevin

Reckon and higher management is fully aware of what CosmicBills and other Cosmic app is doing for Reckon users.

Hope fully newsletter has been promised coming soon.

Also we introducing Free permanent plan every month: 20 pdfs free for that particular month, 240 bills for the year

This will help Bookkeepers and small businesses with utility bills.

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,386 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

@cosmic You're doing awesome work in the API space with Reckon Accounts Hosted Chandra, great stuff.

Awesome to hear your feedback @Jocelyn Hudson, thanks so much for sharing 🙂

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Dianne Lougoon
    Dianne Lougoon Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options

I am in the process of settling a client up with Cosmic Bills - It will certainly save them time and streamline their processes. Excellent support from Chandra & Mary - certainly worth looking into.