PayPal Integration

Options
DrewDrew
DrewDrew Member Posts: 4

Not sure if this is a Reckon One issue or PayPal issue but I have set up the PayPal integration as per the Reckon instructions but when the user trying to pay clicks through to PayPal the only choices are use existing PayPal account or create a new account whereas the Reckon instructions show the option of paying with credit card.

Drew

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @DrewDrew

I've just done a bit of searching and it looks like this might be something on the Paypal end and there is some criteria behind it. There's a page on Paypal's help site which I'll link HERE that might help.

Let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• DrewDrew
    Options

PayPal Account Optional was already turned on.

I did test with an incognito window to ensure that cookies were not part of the issue.

So still no solution.

Regards

Drew

• DrewDrew
    Options

I guess the first question is just confirming this definitely works for others so I am sure this is something that relates to my configuration.

Drew

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

I've had a chat with our Reckon One product team and they've confirmed there haven't been any changes made to our Paypal integration and its configuration on our end.

They did suggest shooting a message/email over to Paypal support just to cover that base as well.

I agree though, it would be good to hear from any other Paypal users who may or may not be experiencing this.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• DrewDrew
    Options

Thanks, I will try PayPal support, but as you say if anyone else has experience with this it would be good to hear from them.

Regards

Drew