Payroll Summary Super issue

Options
Janine Attwood-Graham
Janine Attwood-Graham Member Posts: 35

Hi! Has anyone had this happen and how do I fix? Payroll Reckon One - Employee has Super show up on payslip and in Super reports but not in weekly payroll summary. Employee earns over the $450 threshold per week.

Thanks

Payroll weekly summary:

Gross PAYG Net Super S/Sac

Payslip:

Comments

• Eric Murphy
    Eric Murphy Member Posts: 216 ✭✭✭
    Options

Where is the payroll summary that you're referencing?

I'll take a look on mine to see if it's happening as well

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Janine,

Is this occurring on all employee's and dates that you're trying to run the Payroll Summary report on?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Janine Attwood-Graham
    Janine Attwood-Graham Member Posts: 35
    Options

Hi Rav - no just 3 employees and just the last 3 weeks - their super is on their payslips and the super contributions summary (by employee) but not on the weekly payroll summary and making the monthly super out....

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

I think we might need to take a closer look into that Janine. Can you please give our Reckon One tech support team a call when you can and we'll get a technician to check your setup.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    edited May 2022
    Options

As a test I just ran an unscheduled pay run in my test book then a Payroll Summary report and below was the result -

Furthermore, the below is the payslip for the corresponding pay. Its interesting that yours is appearing as a negative number though whereas mine is not so am guessing that could be a factor here.