Single Touch Payroll not working

Steven Cusens
Steven Cusens Member Posts: 2

I cannot seem to send my payroll data to GovConnect. It shows the pay runs in draft but when I click on it and try to send it the page is blank. I have never had a problem before so not sure why it has suddenly stopped working. Has anyone got a solution for this?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,379 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi there @Steven Cusens

Were you able to get to the bottom of this as yet?

If not, can you let me know if this is occurring to any pay run you attempt to send to GovConnect or just a particular one?

Which browser are you using? Does the same thing occur if you attempt to try this on a different browser as a test?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Steven Cusens
    Steven Cusens Member Posts: 2

Hi It is on any pay run since the beginning of May. I have tried Chrome and my Avast browser.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,379 Community Manager Community Manager

I think it might be a good idea to get in touch with our technical support team so we can have a technician take a look at your setup and also run a remote login session if required to observe the behaviour you're experiencing.

When you have a chance give the team a call and we'll help you get to the bottom of this.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.