How To Print Invoices etc To PDF?
We upgraded to Accounts Hosted on Friday from Accounts Premiere. I am trying to save an invoice as a PDF but can’t figure out how to do this. With Premiere it was easy, we just went to Print to PDF and saved it to a location on our drive. Now the only option is Reckon Printer.
I understand this saves to the Q drive but I can't seem to find anything under Q?
We have our end of month invoices coming up and normally go to Send Forms and send the lot, but how will we do this now?
Please see screenshot below. I have clicked Print and I assume it saves to the Q drive? When I click Download on the floating toolbar, where do I locate the file?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 929 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 947 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community