Additional Employer Super
I have asked this question several times now and the last time I asked was nearly a year ago and was informed the matter would be addressed and rectified.
I have an issue with the payroll app and the way the super item is set up. There are only 2 options...1 is SGC and the other is Salary Sacrifice. There also needs to be an 'Additional Employer Super' item added.
There are many employers that put more than the required amount into their employees funds without the employee having to Salary Sacrifice. My employer is one of those.
Here we are nearly a year later and your program developers have not rectified this issue. I'm a little disappointed in the fact I was told it would be addressed and yet nearly a year later, there's no change. Why is that?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community