Ho to retrieve historical transactions
Before I upgraded to Reckon Payroll paid version, I was using the Reckon Free App. I am now in need of accessing historical transactions in the previous free app but do not have access to it. I run a report in the paid version but it doesn't pull information from the old free version. It appears no migration of data has been done.
So how can i retrieve this data? I have a compliance issue I need to resolve with Superannuation/Tax and to fix it I need to go back to historical transactions.
Note- I recently changed my user email address . The email that I use on the paid version is a new email (different to the paid version).
Appreciate your help.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community