How do I confirm I am the Admin user that can enable file upgrade to a newer version of Hosted?
How do I confirm I'm the Admin user that can upgrade my file to a newer version of Reckon Accounts Hosted? ℹ
Whenever a newer edition of Reckon Accounts Hosted is released and you're ready to upgrade you will need to go through a file upgrade before you can use your existing file on the new edition.
In order to upgrade a data file, you need to be able to login as the default primary Admin user.
Check out the guide below for instructions on how to confirm you are the Admin user that has the required permissions to upgrade your company file -
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community