🛑 Reckon Community: Scheduled maintenance (16 June) - COMPLETE

Options
Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
edited June 2022 in About Reckon Community

👷‍♂ī¸ SCHEDULED MAINTENENCE: Reckon Community site ⚠

Hi team

Just wanted to give you a heads up that I'll be carrying out a little bit of maintenance work on the Reckon Community site itself on Thursday this week.

As part of this maintenance I'll be upgrading the site's theme infrastructure that it currently operates on. You may notice a few very slight cosmetic and visual differences on the site following the upgrade but overall everything should look and feel the same.

While visually it may not look too much different its an important upgrade for the site and implementing it will provide access to new tools and features that will allow the Community to evolve over time including providing options to make content & information more easily accessible and discoverable for you, our Community members.

It will be a really short maintenance period and I'll be kicking things off at 2:00PM (AEST) on Thursday 16 June and expect to have things wrapped up within 30 minutes to end by 2:30PM.

The Community will remain accessible during this time and I'm not expecting any downtime at this stage.

Please note, this maintenance only applies to the Reckon Community site itself and any & all Reckon software products and services are unaffected.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Tagged:

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi all,

I'm kicking off the above maintenance on the site. You may notice a few changes with the look & feel of the site after refreshing but there shouldn't be any issues with how it operates.

If you do encounter any problems with how the Community site is working please let me know.

I should have things wrapped up in about 20 minutes and I'll confirm once its all finished.

Cheers!

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Options

Hi all,

Maintenance has been completed 🙂

This discussion has been closed.