ATO Allocation of Superannuation after forwarding payrun on Payroll App
I have forwarded a payrun to ATO using Payroll App.
The intention for the payrun is (a) Net Pay = 0 (b) Tax = 0 (c) Super guarantee = $627.00
(d) salary sacrifice = $6270 . So that a total of $627 + $6270 = $6897 was paid into my superfund and $0 paid out as pay.
Attached are screenshots #1and #2 illustrating how the data on Payroll App was input.
ATO when receiving this pay run - do indeed correctly allocate $0 to pay.
However ATO allocate $6897 entirely to Super guarantee and $0 to salary sacrifice.
What am I doing wrong? OR How should this data be entered into Payroll APP??
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community