EOFY Gross Total is incorrect

Options
Sylvia Paggiaro
Sylvia Paggiaro Member Posts: 1
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi

I am having difficulty in adjusting one employee's EOFY Gross Total.

I need to reduce the Gross amount by $400.00 but each adjustment I have made does not change the EOFY Gross figure so I can't make a Declaration to the ATO.

I did make an adjustment with the pay date as 01 July but used June pay period dates. This did not reduce the EOFY Gross figure as I had hoped. I then made another adjustment using the date of 30 June as the pay date with June pay period dates, again no change.

Help!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,447 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Sylvia Paggiaro

Are you trying to adjust a specific pay run itself?

If so, I'll link a how-to video below which walks you through exactly how to do this -

I did make an adjustment with the pay date as 01 July but used June pay period dates. This did not reduce the EOFY Gross figure as I had hoped. I then made another adjustment using the date of 30 June as the pay date with June pay period dates, again no change.

Just something to keep in mind, the pay date is the determining factor for STP submissions not the pay period. I can see that you've mentioned you've also used 30 June as well though so I'd need some additional information on how you're going about creating your adjustment and whether its different to the process in the video I've linked above.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• carrie_10863802
    carrie_10863802 Member Posts: 8
    Options

I need to also reduce earnings and tax paid (ie neg amounts. )

I can't get into pay runs to edit them and can't add neg amount in a new pay run.

So EOFY equals Bas.

I only have free version.

a

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,447 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @carrie, I've replied to your other thread HERE.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

This discussion has been closed.