STP June 2021 not received by ATO

MarcMiller
MarcMiller Member Posts: 2 Novice Member Novice Member
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll

Hello. When I look at the STP app, the pay runs for Apr-Jun 2021 are marked in the app as 'success'. However my accountant has informed me that on the ATO portal, the pay runs for this period have not been lodged. The app also shows the EOFY as 'success'.

How do I rectify this so the ATO receive this information? Please see attached screenshot.

Thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @MarcMiller

A 'Success' status means that the submission has been accepted and processed by the ATO.

Were the balances in your EOFY finalisation correct ie. up to date? If so, then it will automatically overwrite any and all balances that the ATO have with what is in the finalisation.

As you've mentioned your EOFY finalisation shows a 'Success' which means that has also been successfully accepted so I don't think there's anything further for you to do here provided the balances in your EOFY submission were correct.

However my accountant has informed me that on the ATO portal, the pay runs for this period have not been lodged

We don't have any visibility on what appears on the ATO Portal end of things but can you clarify what the above means ie. how did they verify that submissions were not received etc?

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• MarcMiller
    MarcMiller Member Posts: 2 Novice Member Novice Member

Thanks Rav, I have asked my accountant to clarify and I will revert ASAP.

Marc