Upgrade 2022

Carleen
Carleen Member Posts: 33 Reckoner Reckoner

I completed my upgrade to 2022 yesterday and since then i have been unable to drill down on any of my reports. Does this feature not exist any more?πŸ€”

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,321 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Carleen

There haven't been any changes to this area in the 2022 edition so you should certainly still be able to do so. I've made a quick screen recording below from my Hosted 2022 test file.

Is this occurring on all reports or just a certain one?

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Carleen

I have checked out open invoices and it works, but i have been processing my BAS and i was unable to drill down on my Tax Liability and Summary. I am getting old but i was sure i could before the upgrade.πŸ€”

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,321 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

I don't have a great volume of data in my test file so I'm not sure how well this will translate but I've just checked out the Tax Liability and summary reports, and they're both working ok in terms of what's available in my file to drill down on.

Is it not working in the same fashion for you as below?

πŸŽ‰ Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,594 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Is your BAS on accrual or cash basis, sometimes you can’t drill down on tax reports on Cash basis

• Carleen

Thanks Kris i believe this is my problem, Thanks for your feedback.πŸ˜€

• Carleen

Thanks Rav, i do remember the CASH setting thing πŸ˜€