Payrun in June 2022 is calculating super guarantee on ordinary times earnings below monthly threshd
The June 2022 monthly payrun is calculating a super guarantee on ordinary time earnings below the $450 monthly threshold.
Earnings $211.20 calculated superannuation $45.53
Earnings $375 calculated superannuation $75.00
Every month's payrun during FY2022 before June 2022 had no superannuation calculation.
I understood during FY2022 if monthly earnings were below $450 there was no entitlement to superannuation.
I think the June 2022 month payrun calculation of superannuation is incorrect, and I am concerned about 2022 EOFY finalization.
Please explain what will happen if I submit the June 2022 payrun 'as is' with a displayed superannuation amount, then complete the 2022 EOFY finalization afterwards.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 951 Payroll Premier
- 119 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community