Employee set up incorrectly - need to fix STP finalisation

Options
Keegan
Keegan Member Posts: 6

An employee was not set up correctly in December 2020 - her residency and tax scale are incorrect. Only worked for 2 weeks so the incorrect tax was never noticed. STP finalisation was lodged with the incorrect residency and tax scale. Have edited in Employee's tax tab and relodged in the GovConnect STP but the ATO lodged file still has the incorrect information.

Comments

• Keegan
    Options

How do I escalate this to get an answer from Reckon? I cannot find a way to contact Reckon directly and I need to correct it.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hi @Keegan

<snip> ... and relodged in the GovConnect STP but the ATO lodged file still has the incorrect information.

In regard to the above, can you let me know what you specifically re-lodged? The EOFY finalisation or did you go back and amend this employee's pay runs?

If you can provide as much detail as possible that would be great. Alternatively, please give our tech support team a call on 1300 756 663 and a technician will be able to take a look, if required they'll also be able to initiate a remote login session to check over your Reckon One book.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Keegan
    Options

I edited their employee card with the correct residency and tax scale and then made the Single touch payroll (EOFY) entry for 2021-2022 (wrong date in initial post) draft and then submitted only this employee again. It did lodge with them by themselves as I can see it in the GovConnect but it still has the incorrect details.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Ok you edited the details in their employee profile which is good but did you also make any changes to the pay runs that this employee has been part of throughout the course of the financial year?

I'm assuming that is what is still incorrect when you send the EOFY to GovConnect, correct?

I think it might be a good idea for you to give our tech team a call so we can verify that and check out your Reckon One book as well. When you've got a chance, give the team a buzz on the phone number above and we'll be able to advise more specifically on any further steps required.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Keegan
    Options

All sorted - thanks for your help.