**RESOLVED** Error loading pay runs - Payroll App (27 July 2022)

Options
Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

**UPDATE**

This issue has been resolved and the pay run list will populate normally.

Please close the app in full ie. close it and swipe it away from any other apps currently running on your phone. Relaunch the Payroll App after 20-30 seconds and login as usual. Your payrun screen will be back to normal.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone,

We're currently investigating reports of an issue affecting pay runs from loading in the Reckon Payroll App.

At the moment you may experience a message stating there has been an 'Error loading payruns' as shown in the screenshot below.

We've got our teams looking into this as we speak and I'll share more info on this as soon as possible.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience this is causing at the moment.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• zerofloat
    zerofloat Member Posts: 16
    Options

Error in loading pay run and employee detail 

I have refreshed, closed app as suggested by swiping up , restated phone still payroll app does not refresh. See screen shots

• ARbookkeeper
    ARbookkeeper Member Posts: 3
    Options

Every month I have a problem with your app. Now it cannot load payruns and although it lets me start creating a new payrun once I hit create I have the spinning dial of death and it will not create the pay run. I only do payroll monthly for one employee! so frustrating...

• DJHarper
    DJHarper Member Posts: 6
    Options

Whent the Payroll App starts I receive a message "Error loading Payruns..... Try again"

If I try to to create a new Pay Run I can set the start and end dates, add employess etc. when I hit create the app screen changes and goes to pay run details and the little circle spins forever.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @zerofloat, @DJHarper, @ARbookkeeper

I've moved your posts over to this main announcement just so everything is in the one place and also so that you'll be updated with the latest info as soon as I post it here.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• DJHarper
    Options

@Rav Thanks for checking this out.

• zerofloat
    Options

Hope to get it resolved soon

• Rav
    Options

** UPDATE **

Hi all,

Our development team have found the cause of this issue and are currently in the process of working through a solution that we can implement ASAP.

More info to follow.

• Rav
    Options

** UPDATE **

Hi folks

Our teams are performing some work right now to put in place a solution to resolve the cause of pay runs not currently loading in the app.

I'll keep you posted on the progress of this as soon as I receive more info.

• Rav
    Options

** UPDATE **

Hi all,

Can you please close the Payroll App in full and then relaunch it after 20-30 seconds and login.

Let me know if you continue to experience the error screen after this.

Cheers

• zerofloat
    Options

Works fine now . Thanks for help @Rav

• DJHarper
    Options

@Rav

Yes that worked. Thank you.

• Rav
    Options

Thanks for letting me know @zerofloat & @DJHarper and thanks for your patience with this today. Apologies again for the hassle it caused.