Blurry display - Windows 11

Options
TinaS
TinaS Member Posts: 4

I'm having the blurry display issues already mentioned on this site on my new laptop which runs Windows 11.

I have tried turning off the hardware acceleration which worked on my old laptop but this fix is not working on this laptop.

The only way I can make the display clear is to reduce the zoom to 80% which makes reading difficult as the font is very small.

Any new suggestions on a fix for this?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @TinaS

Was your view/zoom set to just the normal 100% prior to you switching it to 80%?

Which browser are you using with Reckon Accounts Hosted on this new laptop? As a test, does the same thing occur if you login to the service using a different browser?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• TinaS
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hi Rav

View was 100% prior to switching. I'm currently using Chrome. I'll try another browser.

• TinaS
    Options

Hi Rav

I'm not able to use a different browser as my laptop is tied to my work account for use of Reckon Hosted and I'm not able to actually download any other browser.

• TinaS
    Options

Hi @Rav

Any more suggestions?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @TinaS

The only other thing I can really suggest is the steps from the help guide linked below. With that said, you've already mentioned you've tried the step of disabling hardware acceleration in Chrome which the guide references.

I've done some testing on my own (Lenovo) laptop running Windows 11 with all the latest drivers and OS updates installed along with the latest version of Chrome and don't seem to be running into the same experience unfortunately.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.