EOFY error

Rainbird
Rainbird Member Posts: 6 Novice Member Novice Member
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll

Hi

I recently contacted you about my eofy pay run issue. The June payment was assigned to july 2022 so the EOFY totals were incorrect. I have since made the adjustment and submitted it to the ATO. I have contacted the ATO who advise me that their records now show the correct totals for the year. The issue I have is that my app still shows the incorrect totals even though all the adjustments have been made. I am unable to submit my EOFY report as the numbers are wrong. The app still seems to record The June payment as July. This not only affects my EOFY for 2022 but also affects my payruns for 2022-2023.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Rainbird

I added some instructions to the original discussion you created HERE. Did you follow the steps I outlined there in full?

In particular the below after completing the zero submission -

Once that is done, delete the original pay run you created and it will clear the balances from your app as well. Don't delete the zero finalisation as I'd recommend you keep that as a record.

Recreate the pay run using the correct pay date and send through the submissions.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Rainbird

Hi

I submitted a zero submission for 2022 - 2023. How do I delete a payrun?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Go into the pay run itself and switch it back to draft status then tap the menu button in the top right corner and select the Delete option.

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• Rainbird

All done.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards, Rainbird.