Combine payroll items on payslip
Is there a way to combine payroll items on a payslip? We have just set up new payroll items -
Direct hourly wages (expense account = cogs)
Indirect hourly wages (expense account = wages)
I have also split each superannuation account to reflect the cogs amount , so each superannuation account has a cogs and an expense account.
As our staff have hours spilt each day between cogs and wages, the pay slips are looking messy.
Is there a solution to tidy this up. This will get increasingly messy when the staff are doing time and a half hours and double time hours spilt between direct and indirect costs.
Thank you so much in advance.
Sirus Contracting Pty Ltd
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community