Employee Payment Summary not on MyGov

MMC
MMC Member Posts: 14

Hi,

We lodged our end of year STP on the 29/06/2022 and submitted all of our employee payment summaries. One of our employees has notified me that their payment summary is not available at all. She has her previous employer there but not us.

I have checked the lodgment and her name is there so I know that it was lodged.

What do I do to get her payment summary lodged?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @MMC

Can this particular employee see balances from your previous STP submissions throughout the year in their MyGov?

Do they have the correct details in their profile, in particular name, date of birth, and most importantly, Tax File Number (TFN)?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• MMC

Hi Rav,

Thanks for your reply. Our company is not showing up at all the only previous details are for her old employer. She has been with us since March.

I have asked the employee to check that all of her details are correct and that we have the same information in our system.

If everything is correct on both ends, do you know what else could be causing the issue?

Thank you

• MMC

Hi Rav,

The employee has advised me that it was still under her maiden name in MyGov and we have her here as her married name.

She has updated her name now in MyGov.

Will I need to resubmit her payment summary or will it now process automatically?

Thankyou

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hey @MMC, my gut feeling is that it'll likely be due to incorrect employee information specifically the TFN which I believe is the main attribute that the ATO uses to identify the person and subsequently assign data from STP to.

If everything looks good though in terms of the info AND the STP submission shows a 'Success' ie. that the ATO have successfully processed it then unfortunately we don't have any visibility on what happens after that point I'm sorry to say 😕. The ATO may be able to look a little closer into it though if you give them a buzz.

What you could do though is send through a new End of Financial Year finalisation and just see if that might do the trick. A new EOFY finalisation will overwrite the previous one.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav

Sorry I didn't see this reply before posting my earlier one.

You'll need to send through the EOFY finalisation again and fingers crossed it should update correctly.

Let me know how you get on.

• MMC

Hi Rav,

I updated the details for the employee and within a few days it was available for her on her MyGov.

I didn't resubmit the EOFY finalisation, so that was good.

thank you for your help.

• Rav

Good to hear, glad you got that sorted @MMC 👍