Bank Data on Hosted

Options
waka
waka Member Posts: 14
edited August 2022 in Accounts Hosted

Hi

I am having trouble logging my client into the Reckon Portal with their same login to hosted

The community help says to login with Hosted username and Password. I have been trying with her actual login details and its says I have been logged out, but I can still log into Hosted with the same same user and password. I am reluctant to change this info and will it affect the Hosted login. Thank you

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @waka

Are you using the login credentials for the Reckon Accounts Hosted service itself to access the Reckon Portal OR the individual file login?

It should be the login details for the Hosted service itself ie. what you enter to login at hosted.reckon.com (screenshot example below)

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• waka
    waka Member Posts: 14
    Options

Hi Rav

Yes I am using the same details as the owner uses to login to the Reckon Hosted as shown. I can log in under my own login but not with the my clients login details