Reckon Personal 2019

Options

My Reckon Personal 2019 seems to open because I hear the loading chome, i see an icon in the Task bar indicating it's loaded but it is not visible on my screen, only my background wallpaper. Any assistance apopreciated.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @gashepherd

The first thing I'd recommend is opening your Windows Task Manager and checking whether there are any Reckon Personal Plus processes running. If there are, select it and choose End Task. Restart your PC and then reopen the software. Does the same behaviour persist after that?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• gashepherd
    gashepherd Member Posts: 3
    Options

Thanks Rav. Done that and there are no Reckon Personal Plus processes running. Have restarted my PC, reopened the software and the behaviour persists. Yesterday I uninstalled the software and reinstalled it from the members.reckon.com website and same behaviour persists. Any other suggestions?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Ok thanks for confirming @gashepherd

When you performed the uninstall/reinstall yesterday, was that just a straight uninstall from the Windows control panel? If so, can I get you to perform a clean uninstall and reinstall of the software this time.

The process is slightly different and I'll link a step by step guide below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• gashepherd
    gashepherd Member Posts: 3
    Options

Thanks again Rav, i think it was from the Windows control panel so will try the clean uninstall/reinstall and revert. Geoff