Reckon One payroll module & full accounting package
Please please help
i have spent so much time on the phone with Reckon trying to get help on this issue with no result.
we used the reckon payroll module for the last financial year. Now we are adding other modules to use Reckon as our complete accounting package. However the bank balance for payroll has carried over in the negative. Makes sense. The issue is how do I adjust it in Reckon One? I’m sure there is a simple manner and that I am not the first doing this based on the fact that Reckon offer individual modules with add on options. Is it a journal process? Does it require a bank rec to clear it out?
thank you anyone that can help!!
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community