🛑 IMPORTANT! Subscription Keys on Reckon Accounts Hosted API calls - 90 Day Notice
🛑 IMPORTANT INFORMATION 🛑
90-day notice to use Subscription Keys on Reckon Accounts Hosted API calls
Subscription keys are assigned and unique to each of the API products (Reckon One API/Reckon Accounts Hosted API) for a software developer. The requirement for Software Developers to add Subscription Keys for all API calls was notified in the November 2020 Reckon API Updates newsletter sent to all listed partners on the 6th of November 2020 and was to be enforced by mid-2021.
Since then we have extended our grace period to assist Software Developers with meeting this requirement, however compliance has been relatively poor. Therefore we have made the decision to end the grace period on the 24th of November 2022. There will be no extension after this date.
From that point onward the use of a Subscription Key will be mandatory for all Hosted API calls.
Any requests that do not include a subscription key will be rejected and an error returned.
- Response Status: 401 Unauthorized
- Response Body: Access denied due to missing subscription key. Make sure to include subscription key when making requests to an API.
Check out further information below -
- See the Subscription Key article
- Visit apistatus.reckon.com
- Email [email protected]
We look forward to your cooperation in facilitating this transition as we strive to improve our API service for all Developer Partners.
- 18.3K All Categories
- 6.3K Accounts Hosted
- 5.7K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 10 PaySauce for Reckon Accounts NZ
- 977 Reckon Payroll App
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 13 Reckon Mate App
- 2.9K Reckon One
- 8 Reckon Invoices App
- 12 Reckon Insights
- 105 Reckon API
- 773 Payroll Premier
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.8K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 57 About Reckon Community