Copy From Previous Payrun Shows Different Figures
I have a full time employee and a part time employee. Each month the pays are the same for FY 2021/2022, and I use copy previous payrun each time.
I discovered recently, when press Resubmit to ATO, July 2021 payrun shows the correct gross figure, but when doing the same for months between Aug 2021 to Jun 2022, the gross figures only shows the full time employee gross.
The reason I am trying to Resubmit to ATO, is that EOFY gross for the full time employee is incorrect, it is missing one month. I am trying to figure out where did I miss.
How can I fix the full time employee EOFY gross figure?
Why would Resubmit to ATO shows different figures for identical payruns in different months?
Thank you in advance.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community