delete report

Options
virsolutions
virsolutions Member Posts: 2 ✭

Hi.

I reported pay run for Apr-Jun 2022 but it was showing as apr-jun 2023 on my gov so I tried to delete it and I deleted pay run on STP app.

But it's still showing on my gov and I want to delete it but I cannot see the report on STP app.

I think it is because I deleted the report instead of adjust.

How can I delete the report which I cannot see on payruns?

EOFY report for FY22/23 on STP app says 'no paid employees' so I cannot adjust it here.

Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert
    Options

@virsolutions you will have to run a zero balance EOFY 2022-23 Payrun to clear Mygov statement.

Might be worth checking the process to described by the Reckon community team support team on this post -

https://community.reckon.com/discussion/comment/20631269/#Comment_20631269

• virsolutions
    virsolutions Member Posts: 2 ✭
    Options

Thanks for your reply.

I cannot see anything for FOYE 22/23 so I can’t to run a zero balance

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @virsolutions

You cannot delete any STP submissions that have already been sent to the ATO for any reason.

Since you've deleted the pay run in the app, there are no balances to report for the 2022/23 financial year which is why you're seeing the message from your screenshot above.

When you NEXT send a legitimate pay run for the 2022/23 financial year, the Year to Date balances will be updated and be reflected in both the ATO's end and MyGov.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.