Unable to allocate payment to account

CentralPandC
CentralPandC Member Posts: 5

I was allocating payments/receipts from the bank feeds and haven't been able to allocate any of the usual payments to my Bank Fees & Charges account. I removed them from the bank feed and then tried to add them manually. I cannot get it to work! I am able to allocate the payment to any other account except this one. Prior to today I've been able to allocate payments to this account and can see them in the report history. Anyone have any ideas on what is causing this and how I can fix it? I am unable to complete last month's reconciliation because of this issue.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @CentralPandC

What is happening specifically when you attempt to allocate the payment? Is there an error message appearing and if so, what is it?

Is the same behaviour occurring if you attempt this today?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• CentralPandC
    edited September 2022

No error message. It just won’t save. I click the button and nothing happens. I noticed another person reported this issue too and that they couldn’t allocate a payment if the word ‘and’ was anywhere on the screen. I changed the name of the account from ‘Bank Fees and Charges’ to ‘Bank Fees & Charges’ and then it would work. Not really a solution though as I have other accounts with the word ‘and’ in it so it won’t let me allocate payments to these other accounts either. I tried this morning still same problem.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @CentralPandC

Our team has done a bit of work this morning on solving some of the issues that were contributing to this behaviour in Reckon One and was solved about an hour ago.

Can you let me know if this is still occurring for you now?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• CentralPandC

All seems to be working now. Thank you.