Australia: Unable to Process STP First Quarter 2022

Options
psychologystudio
psychologystudio Member Posts: 1
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Never had any issue in the past, and not made any changes to my employee.

Using the App, or the Desktop browser, I go to

:copy previous payrun for the 1 employee

or

:create new payrun for the 1 employee

Times out then error:

Unable to find employee 603626b6-7e97-42a8-b09b-5ec10aff9fa7 in book 8397b47d-c0a3-4dfb-8fa6-3e561fac7ff1

How do I proceed?

Tagged:

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @psychologystudio

Apologies for the hassle this is causing at the moment. We're currently investigating an issue affecting the ability to select employees when creating a pay run in the Payroll App.

Please keep an eye on this announcement post linked below as I'll be posting updates there as soon as they're available -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @psychologystudio

I believe this issue should now be resolved. Can you please close your app in full ie. swipe the Payroll App away from any other apps currently running in your phone.

Reopen the app and login then create your pay run as normal. The employee list should populate as normal which will allow you to select from.

Let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.