Better HQ scehduling & POS

Options
Sarahkate15
Sarahkate15 Member Posts: 8

Hello, does anyone have experience with Better HQ scheduling & POS? Is it worth while?

Looking at potentially obtaining for a mechanic and tyre business with a shopfront - currently use reckon accounts hosted but see an integrated POS system might be an advantage?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,422 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi there @Sarahkate15

We're pretty excited that BetterHQ now has an advanced integration with Reckon Accounts Hosted which I'll link some more info to below.

That complements BetterHQ's own features of scheduling, POS, payments, customer management to name just a few.

I'd highly recommend giving BetterHQ a test drive with the free 30 day trial period which I'll also link to below and if you like what you see, I'm more than happy to setup a one-on-one appointment with Trentenn who is our BetterHQ consultant and expert.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Sarahkate15
    Sarahkate15 Member Posts: 8
    Options

@Rav Thank you. I have an appointment booked but just thought if I could some more insight that would be helpful.