Error. An error occurred while processing your request or the page you last visited does not exist a

Options
Kerry Bryant
Kerry Bryant Member Posts: 4

I am trying to create a new Pay Rate and keep getting this message.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Kerry

Sorry to hear you've had trouble with this. If you refresh the page and then try again does it load and work correctly or are you consistently receiving this error message?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kerry Bryant
    Options

Constantly receiving this message. Even after refreshing.

It looks like Reckon is "trying" to let me in to create and ??times out" and gives this message.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Ok thanks Kerry. Can you do me a favour and logout of the Reckon One service altogether and close your browser.

Once that is done, log back in and retry. If you continue to experience the same behaviour can you please press Ctrl and F5 (if you're using Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge). This will perform a 'hard refresh' which will clear the cache for the specific page. Try again after that.

Let me know if that helps at all.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kerry Bryant
    Options

Sorry Rav this didn't work either

• Kerry Bryant
    Options

Tried again this morning and still getting the same message.

• Rav
    Options

Hi @Kerry Bryant

Can you please give our technical support team a call on 1300 756 663 so we can have a technician take a closer look into this. The team can get this over to our devs for further investigation as well if required.